December 06, 2005

An extra challenge

So, everyone knows finals suck and for engineers they are hard. Everyday, you can listen to people, especially freshmen, asking how do you study for finals, how do you wing finals, what's the best strategy.....? I have no helpful answer, as a matter of fact, I am wondering those questions myself. Circling the subject over and over, I remembered how scared I was when I first took finals my freshman yeah since in Colombia I did not have finals. We had so many tests every week that we needed to know all the material continuously but there was nothing labeled as a final. I ended up doing well, I guess just forcing myself but for some reason it does not seem like that will work this semester. Any suggestions anyone?

1 Comments:

Blogger Benjamin Alexandrovich Guez said...

Drink lots of coffee, and just keep forcing yourself, but not too hard. Remember, that in the end, the finals will be over, and all you can do is to just ride them out. Anyways, it's not even 5AM, and I am asking myself how to survive this beast...

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home