December 12, 2005

2 done, 3 to go....

After the AME 324a final the feelings were not so great. I remember coming out of the test and thinking that I just did the worst I have ever done in a test. Thankfully, everyone's feelings were exactly the same ones as mine. It's good to see that everyone is in the same boat. So, after that there is not a whole lot of motivation to keep going through this week of finals; studying so much and still getting no positive results makes me not want to study for the other finals because the same things might happen. Then, today we just had AME 302 (Numerical Methods) and got a hard test. 1 Matlab code question and other algorythms that most of the class had no idea how to derive. Again, the same happened but its good that people who studied all weekend long did as well (or as bad I should say!) as those of us who studies half of the time and relaxed the rest. Now, those of us taking AME 331 (Fluid Mechanics) have roughly 16 hours to cram all the material. It is not that hard but the tests are impossible to pass. The average on the midterm was 33. I got a 49 and the professor said I should be proud! Good luck craming, and then tomorrow, craming again for MSE 331! Hope this ends soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude i know exactly how u feel. my ece220 class is going to rape me.
good luck tomorrow!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home