December 14, 2005

Got that Feeling?

I am not even done with finals and I am getting that nostalgia that always comes around this time of the year. This year the feeling is definitely stronger as many of my close buddies are not coming back next semester and the season is moving in -actually the trees are losing their leaves and it is way cold outside. I'll miss you guys. Life goes on though and the good memories are what keeps us going on. Coronado is also starting to feel empty and it's kind of weird. I tend to forget how dead Tucson feels over break as no one is here. To everyone who is gone already, merry christmas, happy hanuka and a great 2006! -it won't take that much for it to be better than 2005.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got raped!<---322

it'll soon be my 1st n whole year away from home. Im very excited for the winter. I get to go to class, explore tucson, drive around; and all of it with Francisca.

sssweeeeettttt.....

12:10 AM  
Blogger Benjamin Alexandrovich Guez said...

Compadre, te felicito mucho, sobrevivimos un semestre dificil. Hasta la victoria siempre...!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home