December 16, 2005

And so it is....


In the picture to the right you can appreciate the view from my window. It feels like christmas, no snow though. The time has finally come. Fall 05 is over. I really hope for the best for me and for everyone! It was classic, Shane brought some New Casstles and we cheered to them in the courtyard. It was a crazy semester, definitely learned a lot in every way. Tomorrow 6 am, my journey starts, lay over in Houston, Texas, then Miami, Florida, and then by the 25 I should be setting step in the big apple.

Se sudo la gota fria pero valio la pena, la felicidad de terminar este semestre es algo nuevo para mi y para todos los Aerospace. Felicidades!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude......
i fcking RAPED my 220!
fcking hell yeah!!!

i think i sort of semi-raped my 274 too.
but math raped me.
2:1, hmmmm......

fortunately it wasnt a threesome.
lolrofl

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home