December 19, 2005

Fire in the sky


Every day I used to wonder, when will I get to see an extreme event happen with my own eyes? Well, it finally happened yesterday. As I walked through the beaches of south beach and enjoyed the view, all of us there suddenly heard a loud blast. We looked at the sky and we saw an old hidroplane breaking up. It was diving as a heavy rock. Aparently, one wing broke apart and caught on flames while the remainder of the fuselage dived into the water. Some 19 people died as the plane crashed in the canal that allows ships to enter the port of Miami. An amateur caught the moment as it happened on video, you can watch it on cnn.com. It only took a few seconds but it was shocking. Judging from what I saw, nothing could have been left from the impact against the water.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that's soooooo crazy.

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home